Design & Permitting
Whether representing investors, developers or general contractors, our design group acts as the main conduit for the flow of all project related information. Utilizing the most updated computer technology our design team can tailor any drawing packages to the client’s specific needs, thereby reducing design cost and expediting the design and permitting process.
Obtaining all required permits in a timely manner is critical to bringing in a project on schedule and within budget. Because we have established and maintained excellent relationships with all state and local agencies, our staff takes pride in their ability to secure all required permitting in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Nimet Production Plant, Targoviste
- Serban Voda Residential Project, Bucharest
- Martur Press Foundations Design, Oarja
- Omnia Pallet Factory, Medgidia
- Skanska Offices, Bucuresti Noi (Design Competition)
- Omnia Starch Factory, Medgidia
- Akım Metal Production Plant Extension, Targoviste
- Nurol Insaat Site Organization for Highway Construction, Zalau
- Omsan Parking for Dacia, Mioveni
- Akım Metal Production Plant, Targoviste
- Ana & Cornel Meat Processing Factory, Offices & Social Building, Mizil
- Monument & Museum of Benghazi