WHAT ARE THE COOKIES:
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- _ga, _gid, _gat collects data in Google Analytics. With their help we find out how you use our site and help us to make improvements. The information collected is in an anonymized form
- PHPSESSID – is a functional cookie and contains information about the user’s session. It is also called a “session cookie” and disappears when you close our page
- _icl_current_language – is a cookie that retains the language of the site that you selected when using it
All data collected by the cookie are anonymous and do not link between information and a natural / legal person.
HOW DO WE USE THESE COOKIES?
- Performance and efficiency analyses of the website
- Cookies for geographical targeting. We make sure you only receive offers from your area of interest
- Registration cookies for good functionality of the site
- More efficient marketing communication
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
We do not collect personal information for use with cookies. Cookies store information locally on the user’s device, and the information used in analysis, remarketing and targeting are anonymized.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Cookie settings in Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Cookie settings in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Microsoft cookie guide: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/